chsaf:

I need a drink! A super strong one cos had a hectic week. Cheers ~~~

Hi Hi, now that you are here in the Moon Bar, still want that super strong drink? 

Some ADG's aged Cognac on the rocks for you? I was just going to pour a glass for myself. Join me? 

??

Hi! ?‍♀️ O esteemed commenter whose work reached Chinese fans?‍♀️???

That was the coolest thing I've ever seen in the history of social media??

I'm sooooo happy and proud about this community? setting the standards for healthy fandoms everywhere???

(The caffeine is kicking in?)

chsaf:

I need a drink! A super strong one cos had a hectic week. Cheers ~~~

Oh tell me about it! It was next level at work it was literally keeping head above water ?

charleymiamore:

Can't afford therapy for this drama, and Youku is not offering any sooooo???

Cheers!☕️

Bless the day they will drop a special! They did it for Immortal Samsara, they should do it for TTEOM. ?

charleymiamore:

I'm sooooo happy and proud about this community? setting the standards for healthy fandoms everywhere???

(The caffeine is kicking in?)

Hahaha! I am literally having a margarita now! Must be morning your time. This community is lovely. Never have I seen such positivity and fun! Enjoy your time here!

Chuntian mixed up new nice drinks! I need to up my game and think of new ones as well ?

charleymiamore:

Lol Chuntian was the star!  ? We are just passionate TTEOM devotees! 

Lei:

Bless the day they will drop a special! They did it for Immortal Samsara, they should do it for TTEOM. ?

Amen!?

Even just one episode will do, the audio special was not enough!

charleymiamore:

Awww.....Thank you. It was an honour and I think the great community spirit here enabled it also. 

Quite a number of the long time residents were also in that post. Lei got double mentions, as not only were her comments highlighted but also her review in a separate article.

Grateful to Kwanto for always sharing such news with us.

Lei:

Lol Chuntian was the star!  ? We are just passionate TTEOM devotees! 

You got double mentions! Once for you review in a separate article and this one for your comments. So cool too! 

Want to try the Mount Buzhou vineyard limited edition vintage wine? ??Who else is here? Let's share a bottle to celebrate!

ChunTian:

You got double mentions! Once for you review in a separate article and this one for your comments. So cool too! 

Want to try the Mount Buzhou vineyard limited edition vintage wine? ??Who else is here? Let's share a bottle to celebrate!

Yes please! Now how do we get LYX attention?  ???

charleymiamore:

How epic was that?! It tickled me pink seeing all the residents' names there. Some have moved on but they   have been immortalized in that Douban post. ??

Micha:

How epic was that?! It tickled me pink seeing all the residents' names there. Some have moved on but they   have been immortalized in that Douban post. ??

I will not move on hahaha! I have been trying to watch other cdrama but alas, I haven’t managed to finish most ? I think a new LYX show will do the trick. 

So, if by any miracle HYX or Immortality gets released, do we think LYX will be catapulted to supreme fame like Xiao Zhan?

No offense, I have seen probably 3/4 of The Untamed and  Xiao Zhan was good, but I hand on heart say LYX acting is better. Please don’t shoot me! ✌️ 

Lei:

So, if by any miracle HYX or Immortality gets released, do we think LYX will be catapulted to supreme fame like Xiao Zhan?

No offense, I have seen probably 3/4 of The Untamed and  Xiao Zhan was good, but I hand on heart say LYX acting is better. Please don’t shoot me! ✌️ 

I 100% believe that it's going to be the case. Especially when it's most anticipated over years now. His fame is gonna skyrocket for sure *touchwood*. 

But I'm also afraid of fanwars and shipping ? which is like 10000 more toxic when it comes to BL fandoms