Helloo from Tokyo! 

Lei:

Helloo from Tokyo! 

Ohhh...how many days will you be there? Enjoy your stay.

Lei:

Helloo from Tokyo! 

Hi Lei, where are u visiting this time? 

joas:

Hi Lei, where are u visiting this time? 

Just been to Hokkaido. Ate lots of seafood, drank so much whisky and visited the Royce Chocolate Factory. Now just in Tokyo to hang out for the resr of the week. 

Lei:

Just been to Hokkaido. Ate lots of seafood, drank so much whisky and visited the Royce Chocolate Factory. Now just in Tokyo to hang out for the resr of the week. 

Helllllo Lei and moonies

Lei, Japanese whisky in Hokkaido ! U lucky girl. One of the best! Haha I love all these choc factories but never seem to be addicted to chocs. Enjoy your trip ya!! Hugs hugs

Hi Moonies!

Seems like a travelling season for some of us.

Hello! From Maldives! Sitting with beautiful beaches, fine sand and clear blue sea!

Hi Evie Mummy, safe and smooth delivery, it feels a long time ago when you shared about your pregnancy and yet so soon it’s coming out;)

Hi Fiona, your China trip seems adventurous. Enjoy! I may plan one next year to SuZhou, your sharing gave me some preparation.

Hi Joas, Japan is definitely a must go, I am going to Nagoya in end Oct - early Nov this year.

Hi Lei, enjoy Hokkaido, Royce factory is my favourite! Love to go there on winter to ski;)

C drama drought, not much going on.

Wow Megumi! Another moonie on holiday. How have the Maldives been so far? Are u guys travelling because there are no major dramas showing? 

I wish we had a Moonie mascot or something we can bring along for photos. Then we can upload and share the places we have been. 

Im keen to go Hokkaido skiing as well but my friend has frightened me so much about the crowds at Niseiko. Where do u recommend? Maybe i can plan a trip early next year too!

Lately we have turned this place into a travel forum. Hahaha

Lei:

Ooo i like royce too, esp the nama choco. But hard to bring it around so i will usually grab the nutty choc bars, i forgot the name. 

I will like to visit the factory one day. Do they offer chocolate buffets there? Lol

Joa:

Wow Megumi! Another moonie on holiday. How have the Maldives been so far? Are u guys travelling because there are no major dramas showing? 

I wish we had a Moonie mascot or something we can bring along for photos. Then we can upload and share the places we have been. 

Im keen to go Hokkaido skiing as well but my friend has frightened me so much about the crowds at Niseiko. Where do u recommend? Maybe i can plan a trip early next year too!

Lately we have turned this place into a travel forum. Hahaha

hi Joa, yeah interesting this forum has become travel related;) but it’s nice to hear different people’s experience in travelling.

Peak period to go skiing in Hokkaido is around Jan- Feb, but can be flooded with tourist. I recommend early April because it’s coming to end of winter with less crowd. 

Seems like not many interesting c drama going on. I am now watching the Tibetan Sea Flower (a tomb raider, action, thrilling, mystery, no romance genre).,

Too bad this place can’t share photos, Maldives is a pretty place to scuba dive and snorkeling for beautiful coral reels.

Megumi-H:

Hi Moonies!

Hello! From Maldives! Sitting with beautiful beaches, fine sand and clear blue sea!

Hi Evie Mummy, safe and smooth delivery, it feels a long time ago when you shared about your pregnancy and yet so soon it’s coming out;)

Hi Fiona, your China trip seems adventurous. Enjoy! I may plan one next year to SuZhou, your sharing gave me some preparation.

Hi Joas, Japan is definitely a must go, I am going to Nagoya in end Oct - early Nov this year.

Hi Lei, enjoy Hokkaido, Royce factory is my favourite! Love to go there on winter to ski;)

Nagoya in  Autumn is nice! Love the feeling of lying down on  floor beds of beautiful autumn leaves! Love Autumn!  Hopefully  I can find a peaceful beds of Autumn leaves like dat in JiuZhaigou next month.. Envious of folks staying in 4 seasons countries. Haha.. 

Joa.. Furano is another nice place.. Kids love it.   A friend sent me photos of Hengdian studio Shanghai just now. She couldn’t find the tteotm shooting place.. Asked me to go with her again year end.. adui!

Pytheos:

haha.. Japan is an exciting place. But i grew out from this country cos too many biz and hol trips there. Imagine monthly travels to the same place  and deal with nihon ‘mafias’ for years, yea, I was in high stressed companionship haha.. lots of foreigners staying there  for the last 10 years. But but but it’s still an exciting place! I am a sucker for okonomiyaki! Yes, simple food, but one of the best food for me in jpn.  A pity the main ole fish market  is moved to new area. But do go if u aren’t averse to seafood.  Ttyl ! Enjoy ur day

“Mafias” oh no. 

Me and my family love Japanese food . Would love to know the difference. I am sure there may be a big difference the taste and all.

Lei:

Helloo from Tokyo! 

Hey hello. I will be going there in October. Cannot wait.

Megumi-H:

Hi Moonies!

Hey oh wow Maldives. It is a beautiful place to visit. Am not a beach person but definitely love the sun rise and sun set. 

I am hoping to visit XiAn and Yunnan if possible next year before they stop free visa entry policy.

So fast? Are u still in china? I went to this owl cafe what had hedgehogs and snakes as well. The hedgehog just rolled into a ball on my gloves and it felt like handling a warm durian.  The the snake felt like picking up a piece of meat. Hahahah

Will be going to Japan October which will end my travelling this year. Hope next year fate will bring me to more places to visit.

Fiona_HOD:

Hey oh wow Maldives. It is a beautiful place to visit. Am not a beach person but definitely love the sun rise and sun set. 

I am hoping to visit XiAn and Yunnan if possible next year before they stop free visa entry policy.

HiHi, went there for scuba dive and snorkeling. Cool ocean and pretty coral reels.

Wow, you are really travelling around different parts of China. I have been to YunNan before, love its costume and culture. Went there to hike and see rice fields, very beautiful landscape;)