Yes, just like that we are in Aug. 

Evie's new mini moonies are arriving soon!

Megumi-H:

Hi Evie, Mocktails are nice too;) 

How are you? Sept coming soon. 4th child due right?

Yeah my due date is in September! Expecting Two mini Moonies! 

Evie Zan:

Yeah my due date is in September! Expecting Two mini Moonies! 

Cool! Hope your morning sickness has ease off.

Five make a very good basketball team;) 

Can train them to be future national team ;)

Watching any dramas of late?

ChunTian:

Sounds yummy!!! I'll have one of your mocktails with vodka please. LOL

• Yum yum yum indeed! My potato fries with hot devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder and figs ice cream are to die for (hehehe if I say so myself)! Everything is made by this lil ol mama whale! 
 Megumi-H:

Cool! Hope your morning sickness has ease off.

Five make a very good basketball team;) 

Can train them to be future national team ;)

Watching any dramas of late?

Thank God my morning sickness has ease off. Hahaha basketball team sounds interesting. At least 4 of them can be future national team as one of the twins is a baby girl! So no basketball for her. I need to bring her up to be a proper young lady! I'm not watching any drama right now. Reading novels currently! 

Wow! Moonies bar is alive and kicking! No notifications from mdl for half a day. Ooof,  lyf ocean must have  short circuit the site.. Ooh our Moonies who r lyf fans, hugs hugs!  

ChunTian:

Yes, just like that we are in Aug. 

Evie's new mini moonies are arriving soon!

Yeah time flies! Exciting for their arrival! 

Evie Zan:
  • Yum yum yum indeed! My potato fries with hot devil spicy and sour tea leaves seasoning powder and figs ice cream are to die for (hehehe if I say so myself)! Everything is made by this lil ol mama whale! 

Woohoo wats sour tea leaf? I made Acar ( pickled sour and spicy veggies) over the weekend.. Will virtual send u some once it’s ‘ripe’

Evie Zan:

Thank God my morning sickness has ease off. Hahaha basketball team sounds interesting. At least 4 of them can be future national team as one of the twins is a baby girl! So no basketball for her. I need to bring her up to be a proper young lady! I'm not watching any drama right now. Reading novels currently! 

Lovely! The one girl will be the precious jewel of all. Introduced her Jane Austen’s books , very good lady like inspirational stories for young lady;)

I marinate pickled tea leaves with chilis and lime then dehydrated and make it to seasoning powder. It's really yummy when you use it to season potato or sweet potato fries, chips, etc. Either sprinkle it or mix together with fries or chips in a large bowl generously but it's gonna be really spicy though. 

Evie Zan:

I marinate pickled tea leaves with chilis and lime then dehydrated and make it to seasoning powder. It's really yummy when you use it to season potato or sweet potato fries, chips, etc. Either sprinkle it or mix together with fries or chips in a large bowl generously but it's gonna be really spicy though. 

Yo.. so exotic. Is Western  or Asian? 

Pytheos:
Yo.. so exotic. Is Western  or Asian? 

Sounds fusion! 

If Evie were our neighbour we will all pop by her place to bake and cook and make yummy food together! 

Megumi-H:

Lovely! The one girl will be the precious jewel of all. Introduced her Jane Austen’s books , very good lady like inspirational stories for young lady;)

Yeah our little precious jewel! Of course need to introduce Jane Austen's novels for our little precious! ?

ChunTian:

Sounds fusion! 

If Evie were our neighbour we will all pop by her place to bake and cook and make yummy food together! 

Haha.. Happy to be taster and guinea pig . And bring LuoYunXi’s Beancurd snack from China lol

Pytheos:

Yo.. so exotic. Is Western  or Asian? 

Asian I guess? Because I make it my self. I test try it and turned out to be good. Pickled tea leaves is traditional Myanmar food!