chsaf:

Ooohhh it's so eye-opening and funny lol~~~ 

The creativity level ?

chsaf:

Ah yes I saw that lol but didn't reply

I may leave the group chat soon. Not comfortable and besides this was the first time I went in to see the chat. 

Mermaid:

As we were talking about HYX a few days back. I found this edit on YT: https://youtu.be/594DZ92px6c

This is so hilarious ?

Ahahahah....that is some good editing. But causes unnecessary misunderstanding also for those who don't know it is not true. 

Fiona:

I may leave the group chat soon. Not comfortable and besides this was the first time I went in to see the chat. 

Oh? What happen? What did I miss.? I must have miss some bug hiding in the comments, now flooded. Anyway, don’t be bothered. Most of us are still true fans and supporters of TTEOTM. Hope you still stick around. 

Megumi-H:

Oh? What happen? What did I miss.? I must have miss some bug hiding in the comments, now flooded. Anyway, don’t be bothered. Most of us are still true fans and supporters of TTEOTM. Hope you still stick around. 

I also did not see this one, but I think Fiona is not referring to our MDL TTEOTM page. She went into a Discord Chat if I understood correctly. 

Yeah a fan here want to gather people here to her chat there. Guess she gathered from all other drama page as well. I joined to support her. Guess I feel more comfortable here .

ChunTian:

I also did not see this one, but I think Fiona is not referring to our MDL TTEOTM page. She went into a Discord Chat if I understood correctly. 

Ohhh I  thought here in MDL. Got confused there.

I see. I don’t really follow douban as I feel that platform has more extremists…that’s my impression. I so far only feel comfortable at MDL chat. And only with TTEOTM section have been so participative and involved for so long. Great group peers here;)

chsaf:

Ohhh I  thought here in MDL. Got confused there.

Yes she did comment here and shared the link to discord chat.

Megumi-H:

I see. I don’t really follow douban as I feel that platform has more extremists…that’s my impression. I so far only feel comfortable at MDL chat. And only with TTEOTM section have been so participative and involved for so long. Great group peers here;)

Same I only follow MDL rating so I don’t know rating from other platforms. I feel comfortable chatting here. And so far only this drama’s page, don’t seem feel like leaving. Love the group peer here. Love the atmosphere here too. 

Stay on or come by and visit often. I am sure this moon bar will always be open;)

I do visit often to read comments. Feel friendlier here :) :)

Fiona:

I do visit often to read comments. Feel friendlier here :) :)

Cheers! ???❤️

Megumi-H:

Cheers! ???❤️

Cheers! ???❤️

Megumi-H:

I see. I don’t really follow douban as I feel that platform has more extremists…that’s my impression. I so far only feel comfortable at MDL chat. And only with TTEOTM section have been so participative and involved for so long. Great group peers here;)

Me too, only commenting in MDL and most in TTEOTM, occasional Immortality..