chsaf:

Again the same bug with the negative comments.  Ughhh!!!!

https://mydramalist.com/693513-hei-yue-guang-wen-na-be-ju-ben#comment-13626631

Just saw it. It just feels like some one who doesn’t understand the story. I wonder why he/she still watching it if he/she doesn’t know what’s going on. 

Megumi-H:

Just saw it. It just feels like some one who doesn’t understand the story. I wonder why he/she still watching it if he/she doesn’t know what’s going on. 

Or this person just wants to create trouble and mislead new viewers.... 

chsaf:

Or this person just wants to create trouble and mislead new viewers.... 

Sounds like this person only seen ep 1 and ep 39, skipped the rest lol 

Hmmm.....The bug has a different membership compared to the usual "Member" or "VIP Member". Theirs is "Member(R)" in red. Anyone know what that is?  

ChunTian:

Hmmm.....The bug has a different membership compared to the usual "Member" or "VIP Member". Theirs is "Member(R)" in red. Anyone know what that is?  

I was wondering about this too. 

What does R mean? R as in Red flag, Reported, Repugnant, Repulsive... I could go on all day haha!

Micha:

What does R mean? R as in Red flag, Reported, Repugnant, Repulsive... I could go on all day haha!

LOL, I was thinking it is a Restricted account which has been flagged. I mean why is the status in red unless to indicate DANGER! Keep away? LOL

Micha:

Retarded lol

ChunTian:

LOL, I was thinking it is a Restricted account which has been flagged. I mean why is the status in red unless to indicate DANGER! Keep away? LOL

Hahhaa…How about Re-instated, Maybe have been once reported because it has been retarded, resulted to being restricted then re-instated…lol! Sorry can’t be help playing with words. I do wonder what the (R) really means?

So flagged accounts still can post? Shouldn't they be restricted and can only be in reader-mode? I dunno how MDL works..

Megumi-H:

Hahhaa…How about Re-instated, Maybe have been once reported because it has been retarded, resulted to being restricted then re-instated…lol! Sorry can’t be help playing with words. I do wonder what the (R) really means?

I am lol-ing at this!! HAHAHAHAH

LoveDemonGodTTJ:

Sounds like this person only seen ep 1 and ep 39, skipped the rest lol 

And only cares about LSS getting pregnant and being a single mom. Duh.

chsaf:

And only cares about LSS getting pregnant and being a single mom. Duh.

And She became a goddess so what's the problem with being a single mom lol

Mermaid:

And She became a goddess so what's the problem with being a single mom lol

Must be the lack of love not received in his own life.... zzzzz

Megumi-H:

Just reported this bug so lets see

ChunTian:

I just play Jackson Wang's latest collab with Ciara  "Slow" to chill ->   https://youtu.be/yWL9dLK2meM

But keep away from some of his other sappy ones which will remind you of TTJ and LSS angst. LOL

Love this song ?