ChunTian:

So annoying. We give freedom of speech to everyone who comes here, the troll has said her piece, got crickets and still keeps posting hate. If she doesn't like TTEOTM, what is it doing here?

hi ChunTian, just saw his/her post. Always have weirdo appearing, feels like an attention seeker. If it’s confusion about the drama, I can understand, and we can address but if all out to spread hate, then should report. Done.

Pytheos:

Hmmm.. because they envy us having peace and fun at moonbase? 

Hummm that's absolutely possible! Want to create fan wars! Totally underestimate us if he/she thought like that! 

I reported it as spam. 

We heard it the first time, no need to pollute our page with repetitive thrash. 

ChunTian:

I reported it as spam. 

We heard it the first time, no need to pollute our page with repetitive thrash. 

Yeah! We Moonies won't tolerate any bugs!

Megumi-H:

hi ChunTian, just saw his/her post. Always have weirdo appearing, feels like an attention seeker. If it’s confusion about the drama, I can understand, and we can address but if all out to spread hate, then should report. Done.

Thanks! Ikr, like no one is even bothering to reply them and still so desperately trying to trigger a response. Sheesh...Troll be gone! 

Hmmm...I would like to challenge this troll to go say something negative about LYF at their page. I'll prepare popcorn, we can watch the missile launches on the troll from a safe vantage point. It's gonna be 4th of July + China's CNY fireworks galore there!! LOL 

ChunTian:

Thanks! Ikr, like no one is even bothering to reply them and still so desperately trying to trigger a response. Sheesh...Troll be gone! 

Hmmm...I would like to challenge this troll to go say something negative about LYF at their page. I'll prepare popcorn, we can watch the missile launches on the troll from a safe vantage point. It's gonna be 4th of July + China's CNY fireworks galore there!! LOL 

Hahahah…it will be courageous of you to post a challenge on LYF page. Over there seems to have lots of army on guard 24/7., and they can really write very very long post. LOL!!! I will build a Great Wall and watch behind the scene action. But will cheer you in if needed, Moonies will have each other backs. ;).

Hahahaha...no not me, as in since this troll on our Moon page craves attention so badly, I will divert it to LYF page and challenge it to say something negative about LYF there. It will DEFINITELY get attention on the LYF page. LOL 

Moonies are too chill to breakout the fireworks for trolls. 

I will join you on your wall to watch the fireworks on that troll. 

ChunTian:

Hahahaha...no not me, as in since this troll on our Moon page craves attention so badly, I will divert it to LYF page and challenge it to say something negative about LYF there. It will DEFINITELY get attention on the LYF page. LOL 

Moonies are too chill to breakout the fireworks for trolls. 

I will join you on your wall to watch the fireworks on that troll. 

Wahahah…fantastic idea, suggest that he/she watch LYF;)

Megumi-H:

Yes and they can start insulting the show there. 

We can guarantee that it will the love and attention it seeks.

Meanwhile, let me know what popcorn flavour you would like, I'll go get some. LOL

Megumi-H:

Wahaaa wat happens if troll likes the wooooo ( animal howling) ….  Chun tian will be busier?

ChunTian:

Meanwhile, let me know what popcorn flavour you would like, I'll go get some. LOL

I join! I join!  Can I have potato chips? Popcorns too sweet haha.. snacks spamming ?

ChunTian:

Buttery Pop Corn for me with pineapple, lychee,mint with a slice of lime for drinks! 

Pytheos:

I join! I join!  Can I have potato chips? Popcorns too sweet haha.. snacks spamming ?

Sweet potato fries with spicy seasonings is another option! Or million dollar potato stacks are also a fine option! While we Moonies are in flavor heaven they can enjoy the firing squads! 

Evie Zan:

Sweet potato fries with spicy seasonings is another option! Or million dollar potato stacks are also a fine option! While we Moonies are in flavor heaven they can enjoy the firing squads! 

Yes! Strong lychee martini for me too. @ Joas, busy watching ur favorite ah? Come join us and drown ur sorrow … 

I think our MoonBar has been neglected for too long!! 

Time to fire up the cocktails and finger food and watch other people's fireworks. LOL