Evie Zan:

Good for you Fiona dear. Though still a long long way for us to free from crying babies, me and my hubby try our best to enjoy our life. Looking forward to when our babies grow up while trying our best creating a memorable time with our babies. Hopefully we don't screw up with parenting thing. 

Actually I do miss crying babies. That innocent and pure little human….. I miss them so much. 

Nah you won’t screw up don’t worry :)

Fiona_HOD:

Actually I do miss crying babies. That innocent and pure little human….. I miss them so much. 

Nah you won’t screw up don’t worry :)

Maybe I will miss crying babies in the future but currently no! Our mini Moonies do have healthy sets of lungs for sure. Can wail like someone's bloddy mudering them. Crying babies times 3 isn't fun at all though. Thank God they are mostly happy babies. You will have a chance to experience crying babies when you have grandbabies. The fun part or should I say perk is that you can hand over to their parents if you can't stand the crying. Hehehe. 

Evie Zan:

Maybe I will miss crying babies in the future but currently no! Our mini Moonies do have healthy sets of lungs for sure. Can wail like someone's bloddy mudering them. Crying babies times 3 isn't fun at all though. Thank God they are mostly happy babies. You will have a chance to experience crying babies when you have grandbabies. The fun part or should I say perk is that you can hand over to their parents if you can't stand the crying. Hehehe. 

Oh yes definitely. I got frustrated when I have the crying babies but now not anymore that was why I miss them. Humans are weird when you have it you don’t want it when you don’t have it you want it Hahahhaha lol

Aiiiiiii XiXi is going to Thailand again? Saw his IG post again…. Sad so near yet so far.

Fiona_HOD:

Aiiiiiii XiXi is going to Thailand again? Saw his IG post again…. Sad so near yet so far.

Wahaaaa So super near us!! how he doesn’t pop over to Kl or Spore??? ahaaaa maybe he is attending our party tonight!!! Fiona, are u joining us?? 

Party? Oh sure hahahhaa

I was like XiXi come here too we are neighbor. How many times you must go Thailand? Hahahaha seem like many of them likes to go Thailand instead even Jackson. Jealous! Hahahahha