Goodness, it's a race between two Thai actors now at 51k each. Fans are really going hard at this. Hehe

ChunTian:

Yes! High five for more positivity! ✋

HIGH FIVE!!

Hope the fan wars don’t become too aggressive and out of control. Some fans can be extremely crazy of their idols.

ChunTian:

I saw that no one replied and did want an innocent passer by who came in to read the comments / reviews, to get a bad impression of TTEOTM and then decide not watch because of this bug's crappy review! Just had to say something to put things into perspective. 

Trust me, it took great restraint to give that reply. Other kinds of not so nice words wanted to present themselves very badly.  Muahahhahaahh...LOL But hey, we folks of TTEOTM always present our best selves. :)

Lol it took me a good amount of self-restraint not to give nasty remarks to that stupid post. Had to zen myself XD

Thanks for being the good cop.

chsaf:

Lol it took me a good amount of self-restraint not to give nasty remarks to that stupid post. Had to zen myself XD

Thanks for being the good cop.

Happy to do my part here. :) 

Drinks to wash out the bad taste of another bug? What shall we have today...Gin? Vodka? XO on the rocks? Mmm....Summer by Heaven Lake! Those 2 always make me smile. Our dear dear closet kinky personality LSS and our angel TTJ. 

Cheers to hitting 75k comments by end of Sunday! 

ChunTian:

Happy to do my part here. :) 

Drinks to wash out the bad taste of another bug? What shall we have today...Gin? Vodka? XO on the rocks? Mmm....Summer by Heaven Lake! Those 2 always make me smile. Our dear dear closet kinky personality LSS and our angel TTJ. 

Cheers to hitting 75k comments by end of Sunday! 

yes! 75k comments soon. Today watching ep 15, for first time I tried ‘Port’, and feel it most represent my feeling towards MY and SJ’s relationship in this ep. The sweetness is so sweet and followed by bitterness and stinging feeling as aftertaste.

Megumi-H:

yes! 75k comments soon. Today watching ep 15, for first time I tried ‘Port’, and feel it most represent my feeling towards MY and SJ’s relationship in this ep. The sweetness is so sweet and followed by bitterness and stinging feeling as aftertaste.

Ahhh...Port. Have you tried Choya's triple fruit liquer. It is nice and sweet, slightly tangy. I love it. 

ChunTian:

Ahhh...Port. Have you tried Choya's triple fruit liquer. It is nice and sweet, slightly tangy. I love it. 

Oh yes! I love Choya. Recently there is a new Yuzu version of Choya, sweet and sour at the same time, very tasty. Highly recommended with heavy meal of bbq meat;).

Megumi-H:

Oh yes! I love Choya. Recently there is a new Yuzu version of Choya, sweet and sour at the same time, very tasty. Highly recommended with heavy meal of bbq meat;).

Oohhhh....nice! Ok, I will try to get me a bottle of the Yuzu too. Thanks for the reco!

I missed out last night! I was so exhausted after work. Well Ill take a cup of coffee now ☕️ 

ChunTian:

Yes, I think it is unfair, then it would be which fans have the deepest pockets and not really who is the most popular. And in the end the winner could be just the idol with deep pocket fans. 

I am looking in now and realised the Thai fans have probably started buying votes for their idols. WYB has been knocked off first place into third, he is currently having around 48k votes. First place is now Gulf Kanawut, at 51k votes. 

I could not sit here and vote 100 times. Plus I don’t think is fair. They should had restricted one vote per day and no buying votes. Vote is not to show how rich you are. Am not sure if I should do that but will continue to vote as many times as I can.

Don't mind voting again and again! But don't want to buy vote on principle! Because buying votes seems insulting to our Xixi! Our Xixi is multi talented and phenomenal actor! Not some Handsome but useless idol ! Plus it seems like a scam to me! There's some of my favorite Thai Actors too. But I don't vote for them! Don't have time to vote for them. 

Lei:

I missed out last night! I was so exhausted after work. Well Ill take a cup of coffee now ☕️ 

One crow coffee coming right up. Triple shot of Baileys to go into it for extra ommph? LOL

Fiona:

I could not sit here and vote 100 times. Plus I don’t think is fair. They should had restricted one vote per day and no buying votes. Vote is not to show how rich you are. Am not sure if I should do that but will continue to vote as many times as I can.

I think at most just allow fans to vote up to 100 times a day. If fans really went and vote 100 times a day, that is effort and not something bought.  Anyways, we can just vote what we can to get Xixi into the thousands range. At least in the final tally, he is not only having a few hundred votes. ??

Evie Zan:

Don't mind voting again and again! But don't want to buy vote on principle! Because buying votes seems insulting to our Xixi! Our Xixi is multi talented and phenomenal actor! Not some Handsome but useless idol ! Plus it seems like a scam to me! There's some of my favorite Thai Actors too. But I don't vote for them! Don't have time to vote for them. 

Yes agreed, the buying votes bit made me go hmmmm.....

I tried really really really hard to reply nicely to bug's long but useless comment. Pretending to be Lulu and Xixi fan?  ?  Try again!  ?