Pytheos:

hellooo! good to hear u are enjoying the trip! Many locals are grabbing opportunities to practise their English and Japanese/korean languages on tourists.  I love it when I hear them practicing English and Cantonese with me during trips.  Safe days ya! Hugs 

Thank  you thank you.

Oh yes. I don’t mind either but a little uncomfortable for her.  There were like a few of them following here everywhere when she was choosing something to buy.  So funny. 

aah ur daughter must be a cutie pie! 

Pytheos:

aah ur daughter must be a cutie pie! 

No idea hahahahha

Oh my gosh, in the 3rd post is that "dimsum" or Shanghai local food? Looks yum! 

Fiona_HOD:
One only… not too bad at Sephora shop trying to help my daughter who speaks English. I was like should I speak some Mandarin and will I offend him telling him his English is poor.

Nice! First day and the eye candies are popping up. Yeah, I guess they want to practice their 2nd language with the tourists, in this case English, whereas some tourists may want to practice their mandarin. LOL 

Fiona_HOD:
Was hoping to bump into XiXi though hahahaha just kidding.  

You might! Just keep your eyes peeled! And after you get a picture together with him, tell him there is a roomful of international gals in MDL drooling over him. AHHAHAHAHAHA

ChunTian:

Oh my gosh, in the 3rd post is that "dimsum" or Shanghai local food? Looks yum! 

Nice! First day and the eye candies are popping up. Yeah, I guess they want to practice their 2nd language with the tourists, in this case English, whereas some tourists may want to practice their mandarin. LOL 

You might! Just keep your eyes peeled! And after you get a picture together with him, tell him there is a roomful of international gals in MDL drooling over him. AHHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha I wish lol

Today we went to People’s Parka and ZhaiXianZi Valley by the way. I will put up the photos later.

Fiona_HOD:
I will put up the photos later.

More posts! 

The garden visit is part of the tour package? 3D horse looks interesting. Doesn't look very crowded on the streets, which is good! In some YouTube videos, the streets are so jam packed with tourists!

Was the opera in Cantonese? Or the local Chengdu dialect?

Food post looks yum!

Looks like you are having a great time. YAY!!!

ChunTian:

More posts! 

The garden visit is part of the tour package? 3D horse looks interesting. Doesn't look very crowded on the streets, which is good! In some YouTube videos, the streets are so jam packed with tourists!

Was the opera in Cantonese? Or the local Chengdu dialect?

Food post looks yum!

Looks like you are having a great time. YAY!!!

We didn’t do any tour package.  Quite crowded there actually but I waited and found a lane with less people before I started videoing. But I was told many tourist went home so I also not sure.

The opera is in their own dialect. There is subtitles btw on the side of the stage which actually made it hard for us to read and watch at the same time turning our head and back to stage.

Food yes we try to try as much food as we can.

Great time yes but once awhile there will be arguments. 

We got scammed today. When near the places where many tourists will go, many people will gather there to get business. They will say how good they are and he will take you famous places. I am not sure about others but ours didn’t do what he said he will do. He didn’t take us to places he showed us. Want additional money. That was Dujianyan.

Fiona_HOD:
We got scammed today.

Oh nooo...but yes, it happens in any touristy area. Bummer. Hope you enjoyed yourself despite it all. 

Fiona_HOD:
Great time yes but once awhile there will be arguments. 

I guess everyone could be tired out from all that walking. Hope it was quickly resolved.

Ahhh...new posts! Panda reserve, hotpot and panda desserts! That Mala soup looks deadly! (ó﹏ò。) Was the panda dessert nice?

ChunTian:

Oh nooo...but yes, it happens in any touristy area. Bummer. Hope you enjoyed yourself despite it all. 

I guess everyone could be tired out from all that walking. Hope it was quickly resolved.

Ahhh...new posts! Panda reserve, hotpot and panda desserts! That Mala soup looks deadly! (ó﹏ò。) Was the panda dessert nice?

I love animals so seeing the panda made me excited like a child going to a zoo lol.  

Quite scary when there are arguments. 

Guess where I went today? Sadly he was there. lol lol

Hi hi today is my last day in ChengDu as promised I had posted our XiXi’s birth place ChengDu. Not all places was able to go as planned because not enough time. We did our best and hopefully able to come back soon. 

Let me know when you done viewing. I will be deleting the posts soon. Hope it helps you to decided if you want to visit. Off to ChongQing now.  Hopefully able to come back to ChengDu soon. 

Fiona_HOD:

Hi hi today is my last day in ChengDu as promised I had posted our XiXi’s birth place ChengDu. Not all places was able to go as planned because not enough time. We did our best and hopefully able to come back soon. 

Let me know when you done viewing. I will be deleting the posts soon. Hope it helps you to decided if you want to visit. Off to ChongQing now.  Hopefully able to come back to ChengDu soon. 

Hi Fionaaaaa! How were the pandas?  The base is big right? Did u walk around or took the eco bus to the base?  Have a safe  good trip

Fiona_HOD:

That panda bus!!! So cute! 

And panda and bamboo shaped snacks! So artistic!

So many food shops! Is the shopping good? Are the clothes sizes "International" or "Asian sizes". 

Thanks for taking us on you trip to Chengdu! Hope you enjoyed yourself there despite everything. Ohhhh... what is the final tally for eye candy in Chengdu? LOL 

Is it ok for us to join you in ChongQing too?

Pytheos:

Hi Fionaaaaa! How were the pandas?  The base is big right? Did u walk around or took the eco bus to the base?  Have a safe  good trip

The pandas was great just that the weather is too hot only able to see 3 and a half panda and the last one we saw was only his or her feet lol. Wish I can touch them.

ChunTian:

That panda bus!!! So cute! 

And panda and bamboo shaped snacks! So artistic!

So many food shops! Is the shopping good? Are the clothes sizes "International" or "Asian sizes". 

Thanks for taking us on you trip to Chengdu! Hope you enjoyed yourself there despite everything. Ohhhh... what is the final tally for eye candy in Chengdu? LOL 

Is it ok for us to join you in ChongQing too?

Sure no problem will be posting the photos soon yeah.  China, so far only been to 4 places Guangzhou, Beijing, ChengDu and Chongqing oh HongKong and Taiwan  too. Hopefully able 59 visit many other places as well. The culture was too wide and too many things to see. 5 days in ChengDu yet we miss a few places like Emei mountain and Jiazhaigou. Maybe 1 week only enough? Pack on one day so tiring. 

Fiona_HOD:

Sure no problem will be posting the photos soon yeah.  China, so far only been to 4 places Guangzhou, Beijing, ChengDu and Chongqing oh HongKong and Taiwan  too. Hopefully able 59 visit many other places as well. The culture was too wide and too many things to see. 5 days in ChengDu yet we miss a few places like Emei mountain and Jiazhaigou. Maybe 1 week only enough? Pack on one day so tiring.