ChunTian:

Dang gal, we all can! LOL 

I can imagine even the late-night shifts will be always filled. No lack of volunteers. 

Yes can take turns :)

ChunTian:

Yup, ignored. If only we had a block function here! 

This is a safe space for all TTEOTM fans. NO negativity and abusers allowed. Love and Peace Campers! 

Want some Choya Triple Fruit liquor on the rocks to wash away this bad after taste? ?? (it's 2 glasses in case the emoji is showing as ?? again.) LOL 

Yes please ? 

Lei:

Yes please ? 

Here you go. ? *cheers*

Fiona:

Yes can take turns :)

This is where even when you are sick you want to turn up for work. ???

ChunTian:

This is where even when you are sick you want to turn up for work. ???

I bet all of us here want to turn up for work even when we are sick hahahahhah Actually I didn’t take off often during my working life so I think I am able to do this hahahaha

Fiona:

Anyone here watch his drama Guys with kids? I cannot find it anywhere to watch. But the main lead is from HongKong so it looks interesting. Wanna see him with kids too.

I read reviews it was quite bad lol... 

chsaf:

I read reviews it was quite bad lol... 

Oh really? No wonder no one mentioned about that drama. Ok then I will pass…..

Maybe kwa

Fiona:

Oh really? No wonder no one mentioned about that drama. Ok then I will pass…..

Maybe kwanto has seen it, she could perhaps give an honest review XD 

chsaf:

Maybe kwa

Maybe kwanto has seen it, she could perhaps give an honest review XD 

Actually o could not find a site to watch it. Only could see one episode from YouTube.

So so so sorry for disappearing a while Guys! Hubby is in vacation mood! ? So it's Hubby time or Our time alone!??????? Currently in Italy! Not sure where we'll end up as hubby said it's a surprise! MISSED YOU GUYS!? 

P.S. There's a BUG in our comment section! Making my blood boiled! Because we are nice and kind, I reply kindly! I so so so want to use GOD SLAYING CROSSBOW! 

Heyyyy you're back! Just enjoy you vacation ok.

Actually I saw another bug but hmmmm whatever.

Evie Zan:

So so so sorry for disappearing a while Guys! Hubby is in vacation mood! ? So it's Hubby time or Our time alone!??????? Currently in Italy! Not sure where we'll end up as hubby said it's a surprise! MISSED YOU GUYS!? 

P.S. There's a BUG in our comment section! Making my blood boiled! Because we are nice and kind, I reply kindly! I so so so want to use GOD SLAYING CROSSBOW! 

Hey Evie, hope you are enjoying yourself on your Babymoon! ? 

Regarding the "BUG", lol, we have decided to ignore her and some of the folks have told her off. So don't bother about it and enjoy yourself in Italy. It is a waste of energy to activate the God Slaying Crossbow on such people. The crossbow might refuse to activate in protest too. LOL

Let's chat again when you are back from your vacation. Meanwhile you take care ya. 

I'll check in occasionally! Will share my Japanese Hotpot Recipe when I have time! Miss my daily routine chat with you guys! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️???????

Evie Zan:

Soo envious! Enjoy Italy!!!

Fiona:

I bet all of us here want to turn up for work even when we are sick hahahahhah Actually I didn’t take off often during my working life so I think I am able to do this hahahaha

I’d be close to dying if I don’t turn up ?