Lei:

There’s a melon that Reba will be teaming up with Arthur Chen.  I hope someday Xixi and Reba will have a drama ❤️

Our eyes will be in for a treat!! 2 heart stopping gorgeous people on the same screen!!! 😍😍

Reba = Dilraba Dilmurat 

Oh, her! Don't like her though. But I have to watch because of Arthur then! 

I want to watch our XiXi with Lusi and Jingyi! 

Evie Zan:

Oh, her! Don't like her though. But I have to watch because of Arthur then! 

I want to watch our XiXi with Lusi and Jingyi! 

No worries about it. Everyone has their preferences. 

ChunTian:

No worries about it. Everyone has their preferences. 

But we don't even get XiXi new drama let alone our preferences! It's torture! Not even sure we will have a chance to watch XiXi new drama this year! Only get trailers! Guess we just have to settle with trailer. 

Evie Zan:

But we don't even get XiXi new drama let alone our preferences! It's torture! Not even sure we will have a chance to watch XiXi new drama this year! Only get trailers! Guess we just have to settle with trailer. 

Follow Your Heart is scheduled June 15. But I don’t like the FL lol 😅

Lei:

Follow Your Heart is scheduled June 15. But I don’t like the FL lol 😅

Yay! Before I popped! Let's watch together! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys! Busy with our mini Moonies! They are eating solid food now! Introducing them to food and flavors! Sometimes we got a good laugh out of their expressions! Can sit now! Guess I will let their Daddy spend time with them while I watch our XiXi new drama! Hehehe  🙈 

I am not her fan but I like her acting. She's a good actress. I like Destined! Ahh wish I have a time machine! So I can speed time FF to June 15! Now I am going to count the days! Torture! 

Evie Zan:

Yay! Before I popped! Let's watch together! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys! Busy with our mini Moonies! They are eating solid food now! Introducing them to food and flavors! Sometimes we got a good laugh out of their expressions! Can sit now! Guess I will let their Daddy spend time with them while I watch our XiXi new drama! Hehehe  🙈 

I am not her fan but I like her acting. She's a good actress. I like Destined! Ahh wish I have a time machine! So I can speed time FF to June 15! Now I am going to count the days! Torture! 

Wait… I think I missed it, you having another baby?!

Yeah! Twins! A boy and a girl! A little oops and then I'm pregnant. Due in September, so our mini Moonies will share same birthday well technically birth month! 😊

Evie Zan:

Yeah! Twins! A boy and a girl! A little oops and then I'm pregnant. Due in September, so our mini Moonies will share same birthday well technically birth month! 😊

woah! Congratulations again! Last time you had triplets right?  ❤️

Evie Zan:

Xixi and Reba 

https://x.com/xingxzhihuo/status/1788155192594329844?s=46&t=9qEP2cRBOHEHRmcjHx_vQw

Lei:

woah! Congratulations again! Last time you had triplets right?  ❤️

Thank you very much! 🙏  😍 😘 🤗  Yeah Triplets last time! Now twins! Thank God at least I have a baby girl! So that's half my dream come true. At least I have one less baby this time around so guess that's positive! 

For Moonies who are Jackson Wang fans. He has a new one for his collaboration with Hennessy. 

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/1bpjOcv-DCw?si=_R1cKPKR0hyQd7Nw

I had to drop by here after seeing the comment section at FYH (which I'm currently watching, btw, and liking Song Yi very much as LYX's FL)... I'm sorry, but if ever any bodyshaming commenter's going to come here, I'm simply going to comment "(BODY)SHAME!! SHAME!! SHAME!!" and laugh😅🤣 It's just out of place, out of line, and totally supposed to be none of their business how someone looks like... which weirdly is the point of FYH that these shamers are totally missing.

I'm putting it out here coz I don't want to add on to the...erm..."discussion/concerned comments/whatever those were" but I had to say something about it...