JoanneSmith:

That GIF ran on my profile for the whole time it was airing.  Love that scene. *sigh*  Not a kiss scene as this is early on in her "training."  But the chemistry begins here for these two.  

OH?? How sad  haha I love kissing scenes though regardless if they are "dead fish kiss" which is famous in cdramas

Indai93:

Ashes of love -done

Ten Miles of Peach Blossom - done

Legend of Yunxi - is this as good GMP?

Rise of Phoenix -Is this where Ni Ni is starred at? I love Ni Ni though 

Rise of Phoenix - yes

Legend of yunxi - gmp much better to this but this is also a nice drama with romance comedy and tragedy where fl die 

DrAmAlOvEr:

Rise of Phoenix - yes

Legend of yunxi - gmp much better to this but this is also a nice drama with romance comedy and tragedy where fl die 

oh okay hahah then the same with GMP, both the FL dies

Otps4Life:

Prince of Lin Lan

Prince of lanling king? I dont like the actor though.. had enough of him in Starry night

Just an Encore vs Nirvana on Fire Vs Bloody Romance ? Which is better to watch. To help eases my sadness over Xiaofeng??

Story of Yanxi Palace is really good! Although it’s not a tragedy drama, there’s so many hardships the main character has to go through that theres barely any room for happiness. I haven’t found a drama that could compare to the sadness I had to go through with GMP but Story of Yanxi comes to a close second :)

MeiMei:

Story of Yanxi Palace is really good! Although it’s not a tragedy drama, there’s so many hardships the main character has to go through that theres barely any room for happiness. I haven’t found a drama that could compare to the sadness I had to go through with GMP but Story of Yanxi comes to a close second :)

I see, let me check that out. I am bit of a masochist I love crying over dramas

I second The Rise of Phoenixes! It's one of the best historical cdramas out there.  Excellent acting by the 2 leads (Chen Kun & Ni Ni), and their chemistry is just wow. Beautiful production and cinematography. Everything about this drama is just 10/10. And yes, this drama is a tragedy :)

Siege in fog 

Rise of phoenix 

Otps4Life:

Prince of Lin Lan

* Prince of Lan Ling

This one is really good. It is tragedy that is based on real historical tragedy. But the story itself is not very sad. The relationship between the leads is very beautiful. It's a very enjoyable watch.

The legends was also sad in the end and a good drama.

The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion, too

If you like crying, you should watch the jap. dramas 

14sai no haha - about a pregnant kid getting smashed by society 

1 litre no namida - about a dying girl

I think I needed at least one pack of tissues ?

Both on YouTube.