Wow 80 episodes just saw the first episode idk if I can do 80, this is y I don't watch any Spanish dramas to freaking long. Sounds interesting so who knows maybe I'll keep watching it :/
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, I see how it is! Use me to do all of the work! LOL Just Kidding! <3

Haha I hope to start it soon! The only drama I've seen with Vanness was Meteor Garden but he didn't leave much of an impression (as in I didn't know who he was until after I watched the drama - and Jerry Yan and Zhou Vic stood out more :p). But I want to start this drama now :/ And there's no place available for downloads from it yet. And it's not even on the Viki app, grrr. Epdrama mobile site - it's not available as a mobile version. I think I saw it on Youtube. So if it comes down to it I'll either watch it on my phone or I'll have to stream it.
beca256 wrote: lol I couldn't even finish Material Queen because by the 20th episode it was WAY too over-dramatic. I don't what will happen with this one. I'll wait until PD watches the 20 first episodes and the decide what to do

You know I loved Material Queen, I did. But I totally agree. I was soo happy when I reached ep. 20, only to find out they had added two more episodes...-__-;

PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, I see how it is! Use me to do all of the work! LOL Just Kidding! <3

Jajajaja... I'm planning on doing that too. :D

Nana87 wrote: Wow 80 episodes just saw the first episode idk if I can do 80, this is y I don't watch any Spanish dramas to freaking long. Sounds interesting so who knows maybe I'll keep watching it :/

Same here...
LisNoir wrote: Same here...

Yup they get repetitive and bore me to death lol.
Nana87 wrote: Yup they get repetitive and bore me to death lol.

High 5! lol
I've watched the first 5 episodes and it is a hundred times better than Absolute Boyfriend :) Still it is a Taiwan drama so we have all those family moments and a fat girl O.o. But I am watching it not because of Vanness but because the girl really does look like a boy!
goldenseal50 wrote: I've watched the first 5 episodes and it is a hundred times better than Absolute Boyfriend :) Still it is a Taiwan drama so we have all those family moments and a fat girl O.o. But I am watching it not because of Vanness but because the girl really does look like a boy!

Absolute Boyfriend is kind of ehhh for me right now. But it's mostly because I can't stand Koo Hye San. I've only seen the first episode of it though :/ Jiro (and the other guy) are the only good things about that drama to me, but I dunno if I can put up with KHS for too much longer haha.

I really do want to start this soon.
Crazy4You wrote: Absolute Boyfriend is kind of ehhh for me right now. But it's mostly because I can't stand Koo Hye San. I've only seen the first episode of it though :/ Jiro (and the other guy) are the only good things about that drama to me, but I dunno if I can put up with KHS for too much longer haha.

I really do want to start this soon.

She is annoying, makes me want to slap her. Watched the first episode of AB and dropped it.
Nana87 wrote: She is annoying, makes me want to slap her. Watched the first episode of AB and dropped it.

LOL me too! I'm half tempted to drop it...but it's Jiro so I'm going to try holding on for a few more episodes :/
So it's really, truly an 80 episode drama? Wow I know T-dramas are usually a bit longer than J and K-dramas (around the 20-30 episode range) but I haven't seen that many that are longer than 30.

I'm working on 3 dramas right now that are over 150 each. haha I'm just about through with the longest of those tree.
Crazy4You wrote: LOL me too! I'm half tempted to drop it...but it's Jiro so I'm going to try holding on for a few more episodes :/

It's probably easy for me to drop since I haven't watched that many taiwanese dramas. I think I've only seen skip beat completely.
Sleepninja wrote: So it's really, truly an 80 episode drama? Wow I know T-dramas are usually a bit longer than J and K-dramas (around the 20-30 episode range) but I haven't seen that many that are longer than 30.

I'm working on 3 dramas right now that are over 150 each. haha I'm just about through with the longest of those tree.

Wow 150 episodes that's way too long :/ I get bored easily. Longest K-drama I've seen was Gloria.
Nana87 wrote: Wow 150 episodes that's way too long :/ I get bored easily. Longest K-drama I've seen was Gloria.

I certainly don't have the attention span to dramathon them, but I usually knock a bunch out each time I turn back to them. They are half-hour episodes so they are quick to watch.
Crazy4You wrote: Absolute Boyfriend is kind of ehhh for me right now. But it's mostly because I can't stand Koo Hye San.

This is why I'm not watching it....

I really do want to start this soon.[/size][/font][/color][/QUOTE]

Nana87 wrote: She is annoying, makes me want to slap her. Watched the first episode of AB and dropped it.

Crazy4You wrote: LOL me too! I'm half tempted to drop it...but it's Jiro so I'm going to try holding on for a few more episodes :/

Me three....Aigoo, the things we put up for our favorite guys! lol