goldenseal50 wrote: is he blind? there is no way that woman could be mistaken for a boy

and there are only subs for 10 minutes so far :(

have you ever seen you're beautiful?
I just started watching episode one. Oh hey, that's going to be... fun. ;)
But they do have a suitcase that resembles a heating apparatus. That's always a big plus.

EDIT: My thoughts on episode one:
So far it's exactly the way I imagined it to be, the drama has your typical Taiwanese humour/slap-stick comedy and clichés. Although, it's only the first episode I dare predicting that it's not going to be my new favourite series and in later episodes might leave me with a dazzled look on my face, Happy Michelin Kitchen entertained me so far.

Plus: Mike He starred in episode one. Yum.

A few things that I finfd funny/stupid/worth mentioning:
1.->An Shao are you blind? She has breasts!
2.->And here you've got your typical Taiwanese boss/father who acts unreasonably. It's the dad from
Easy Fortune Happy Life if I am not mistaken

3.->I think I might get a little annoyed at the lead actress' facial expressions, if she keeps continuing what she started doing when explaining why she had a lot of money. Seriously, why don't you just keep the money, buy a new bike and keep the rest?*shakes head in disbelief* And why do you have to throw the money away just like he did earlier? *shakes head another time*

Here's a really good advice:
Do NOT watch the last two minutes of episode one unless you like seeing the rest of the drama in one big rush. Stop at minute 10. ;)

Anyone watched episode two?